This is the Page Creation Portal. If anyone wants, they can use it to create pages with a full, ready-made layout that you just need to customize.
Ah, series. The things that hold the wiki together. You can make one, too, with the below box. Enter a name in the field provided.
There are two major episode types: paragraph format and dialogue format. In this wiki, we prefer to use the Dialogue (Script) Format to write. It makes things less confusing for people and it's widely used.
Use the button below to make an episode in the paragraph format. Enter a name in the field provided.
Dialogue format is getting more widely used nowadays. Use the button below to increase its use even more. Enter a name in the field provided.
Main/Minor characters are what keep the stories alive. Use the button below to make one. Enter a name in the field provided. (Only use first and last name, if a last name is known.)
In this fan fiction wiki, Police are what help the plot line to stay entertaining. Make one here with the button below. Enter a name in the field provided.
What's a series without a special car or vehicle? Use the button below to make one. Enter a name in the field provided.
Every state/country has a city or town, make sure you have your locations created using the button below. Enter a name in the field provided.
- Main article: Special:Forum
What trouble is adding a video game for your series? Less trouble, now that you can just use the button below.
There is no real layout for categories. Just use the button below, and pay attention to the format below the button.
- If you are making a category for your series, make the title the same title as your series.
- If you are making a category for your series' episodes, make the title "(Series Name) Episodes".
- Change the episode category formatting rule's title to say "(Series Name) Aliens," "(Series Name) Villains," etc.
- Add pages to your category to fill it up. Remember that categories are case-sensitive.
- Never add a category to a page before creating it here.
- Categorize your category in the same way that you categorize pages.
If none of these formats fit your topic, use the button below to make a completely blank page.
There are a few other things.
- Upload multple photos (use if uploading more than one photo)